"Rusty" Peters...I don't think I'd go by that nickname...
"Rusty" Peters...I don't think I'd go by that nickname...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Sounds like something you need a shot for. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
That'd be "scratchy" peters..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Just cast my vote luckily my polling place is on the other side of my yard so i just walk over
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Did my duty at 4pm with no line and no wait. Great time to go.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I hope things get a LITTLE better. I never really feel comfortable about any president- sorta like buying a car and getting the payment book.
Just cast mine, didnt wait more than 2 minutes.
Just seen on the news that some states are having problems andd they mentioned VA specifically - guessing they are talking about Northern VA . Douglas Wilder was on MSNBC last night and was saying there might be problems throughout the state because they are not prepared for all the new voters in VA this year.
Anybody have link to the place you can view the local poll results, we had it up last year but I couldn't remember what it was.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks